Avalose Podi (roasted rice powder) is a nostalgic Kerala snack recipe, made with roasted rice powder & grated coconut. This is best had in combination with banana. This is a healthy snack as there is no frying (oil free snack). Our home made treats are prepared by selected and experienced women members in our network.
Naturals & Consumatic food products are made to compete the new market with its Quality of making the products that gives you the real taste of Homemade. We are not a large industry that makes huge quantity of products and preserve for long time. We make the product according to the orders given. Our products are a mixture of Natural and organic ingredients which doesn’t contain any preservative that harms the human body. When we say it’s homemade, we really mean it. Just try once and you can feel the difference between homemade and factory made.
• No added preservatives and colors
• Unique aroma and crunch
• Great snack for kids and grown ups
• Avalose Podi is a popular teatime recipe from Kerala. Rice flour and grated coconut are the main ingredients used for making this dish.
• Avalose Podi is a traditional teatime snack which is prepared in Kerala. As the name suggests, it is a snack in the powder form
• Avalose Podi (powder) is a powdered recipe which can be served with sugar, jaggery or ripened bananas. You can add little bit of coconut also if needed. Avalos Podi can be stored for long periods in an airtight container.
• Roasted raw rice flour, grated coconut, Gingelly Seed, Shallots, Salt and cumin seeds are the ingredients for making Avalos Podi. Avalose Podi can be used to prepare Avalose unda(balls)
• Store in a cool dry place, Transfer contents to an airtight container after opening