It is made using Jackfruit – a widely found fruit of South India. Kerala is among the largest producer and consumer of Jackfruit in India. Jackfruit chips have a very sweet and compelling aroma that activates your taste buds. These chips are prepared using the flesh of the fruit. It is easily digestible and has good nutritional value. They contain adequate amount of potassium, calcium and other minerals. Apart from the nutritional benefits, these chips are also good to taste. They are often served with tea or coffee in South India. We at The South Indian Store, are committed to bring you the best quality Jackfruit chips to your doorsteps.
Benefits of Jackfruit Chips
1. It is an amazing source of energy
2. Jackfruit chips maintain your immunity system
3. It helps in keeping your heart healthy
4. It is very fibrous and hence, it improves your digestion
5. As a reservoir of nutrient, Jackfruit chips brings about a glow in your skin
Best ways to eat Jackfruit chips
1. You can dip jackfruit chips in mayonnaise and munch on it.
2. Sprinkle some pepper powder and add half teaspoon butter to it. Can you think of any
3. Just like salsa, you can make a sauce with tomato puree, coriander leaves, and lemon
juice and use it as a dip for your jackfruit chips.
4. You can simply add some kara sev to it and squeeze lemon juice along with few drops of
soya sauce. Mix it well and you will love binging on it.
Here, at The South Indian Store, we deliver only the freshly prepared jackfruit chips to our
customer. Any feedback or suggestion related to this product is welcome and we will try our best
to entertain it. Happy snacking!