Red chilli pickles are like a dream come true for everyone who wants extra spice in their food. This pickle has an X – factor which can not only excite your palette but also your heart. One of the hottest pickles of South India with amazing blend of spice is here in the form of red chilli pickle.
Red chilli pickles can accompany and enhance any plain dish to another level. And this pickle is not just the hottest of all but you will experience each and every flavour of finely roasted spice in your mouth.
Best ways to use red chilli pickle
- A small pinch of pickle in your usual plain curd rice will give the best taste
- If you forgot Schezwan sauce, you can try this with an Indian touch
- Red chilli pickle is helpful when your family members have varying taste. You can always cook a meal with normal spice and have red chilli pickle for those who need more spice.
Quick pasta recipe
When in hurry, just add this mixture to boiled pasta and mix well. Cook it for some time until the oil gets separated. If your child is not a very big fan of spicy food, then add two teaspoon sugar syrup and one cube of cheese. The spice and taste will be balanced and your kid will fall in love with this new snack.
Points to remember
- Although red chilli is an anti-inflammatory agent, but it activates acid production in your stomach which can cause ulcer.
- Do not eat it alone. Always have bread, rice, chapatti, or salad beside it.
- If you have liver issues, then do not eat this pickle regularly. Consider having half teaspoon twice a week along with rice or chapatti.
- If you love including red chilli pickle in your dish every time, make sure you include some coolant like fruit juices, cucumber, basil seed cocktail, etc.
Here, at The South Indian Store, we deliver only the freshly prepared red chilli pickles to our customer. Any feedback or suggestion related to this product is welcome and we will try our best to entertain it. Happy snacking!