Know your ripe banana chips
These are specialities straight from authentic sources in Kerala. All this while, you were admiring the usual crispy and salty banana chips. Did you have any idea about these well-chiselled and thinly sliced ripe banana chips? These are as tasty as the usual ones and you will love how the long and tender slices are mildly sweet and soothing.
Everyone who wished to have sweet flavoured chips will love these ripe banana chips. The selected nendrans are allowed to ripen naturally and then they are accurately sliced and fried in coconut oil until it acquires golden colour.
Unique ways to eat ripe banana chips
- Prepare a cherry or mango jam and allow your ripe banana chips to dive into these sweet dips.
- Toss them in honey and chilli flakes mixture if you love the spicy touch along with calming sweet flavour. You will forget about French fries and we can bet on that.
- Take small bites alongside crunchy fruits like grapes, apple, pineapple, and watermelon. This is not only a healthy snack but is also a balanced one if you consider its taste and calories.
Nutritional value of ripe banana chips
- These are amazing for muscle strength and putting on good weight.
- Also, those who are not amused by banana fruit and find it rich in mucous, then these ripe banana chips are great option for you.
- If you are prone to hypertension, and want to control the ionic concentration of your body by having these banana chips. The best part is, it doesn’t have salt and it is rich in goodness of the usual banana fruit.
Here, at The South Indian Store, we deliver only the freshly prepared ripe banana chips to our customer. Any feedback or suggestion related to this product is welcome and we will try our best to entertain it. Happy snacking!