Once in a while, it’s fine to dig into yummy chocolaty dishes and not worry about calories. So, this one’s for the time when you feel like cheating on your diet. I am gonna provide you with 4 yummy and delicious chocolate bar recipes. You’re surely gonna love it !
1. Chocolate Bar Muffins
- Preheat your oven to 400 °F and grease 8-10 muffin cups.
- In a bowl, combine 2 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cocoa powder and 1 teaspoon baking powder. Mix well.
- In another bowl, add 1 egg and whisk well.
- Next add 1 cup yogurt and 1/2 cup milk to it. Mix it all nicely.
- Then, add few drops of vanilla essence along with some vegetable oil and mix again.
- Pour the flour mixture into it and stir nicely.
- Fill the muffin cups with one teaspoon of the batter.
- Next take some chocolate bar of your choice and cut them into 2-3 pieces.
- Place 1-2 piece in the muffin cups and pour the batter again.
- Make sure you fill the cups by 3/4.
- Then roughly chop the chocolate bars and add to the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes. (Until it’s done completely).
- Cool down the cups and serve!
2. Chocolate Bar Ice cream
- This one’s super easy and very yummy. You can add the choice of your ice cream, but I mostly prefer vanilla.
- Take a large rectangle dish and fill it up scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Make it even using a knife or a spatula.
- Add one layer of chocolate bar to it .
- Almond or nutty chocolate bars go extremely well with this recipe.
- Then pour the final layer of ice cream and make it even.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
Take it out, cut a section and serve with chocolate sauce. Sounds delicious, right?
3. Chocolate Bar Shake
- Love chocolate and shakes? Mix the two, you get this.
- Add 2 cups milk to a blender.
- Chop your favourite chocolate bar and add to it.
- Add chocolate sauce if you like.
- Add some ice cubes and blend well
- Your tasty shake is ready!!
- Top with fruits or nuts, and serve!
4. Chocolate Bar Tarts
- Prepare tarts or buy readymade ones.
- Chop the chocolate bars and melt them down.
- Pour over the tarts and garnish with some chocolate chips and nuts.
- Refrigerate for 25-30 minutes, so that it sets well.
- Take out and serve!
Easy to make and so delicious to eat. If you are a chocolate lover, then you have to try these recipes. Make them all and let me know how it turned out to be.
Stay happy and healthy!